find my way Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer   ProfilProfil   ConnexionConnexion 

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   

Facebook App How To Delete Albums

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    find my way Index du Forum -> Communication & Transport -> ☼ Téléphone
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
keighada

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App How To Delete Albums Répondre en citant

Facebook App How To Delete Albums
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. The Facebook app resembles a white "f" on a blue background. Loading. 9 Tap Delete when prompted. On Desktop 1 Open Facebook. and throughout the world with essential medical resources to effectively treat and care for patients without regard to politics, religion, or ability to pay. After it asks if you're sure you want to delete the album, click "Delete Album" again. It might be the device that you are on. Can I remove tagged photos and videos from an album on Facebook? Answer this question Flag as. If you aren't already logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) and password to continue. Nanuk Winarno 97,633 views 0:44 How to mass delete facebook photos - Duration: 3:35. Log in to your Facebook account, click profile and then click Photos from the left sidebar. 266.. .. Doing so opens a list of your personally uploaded photos. Loading. You can move any photos from the Timeline Photos album to your other albums on Facebook. Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close This video is unavailable. Go to your profile and click PhotosClick Albums Go to the album with the photo you want to moveHover over the photo and click Select Move To Other Album and move the photo or video to an album you choose from the dropdown menuClick Move Photo. Help answer questions Learn more . About Press Copyright Creators Advertise Developers +YouTube Terms Privacy Policy & Safety Send feedback Test new features . TAGSFacebook SHARE Facebook Twitter Amit Banerjee RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR How to Temporarily Snooze Your Friends, Pages or Groups in Facebook How to Find Facebook Public Information Using Stalkscan How to Find an Ad on Facebook That You Liked and Clicked On? How to enable two factor authentication in Facebook and Twitter 7 Facebook Messenger App Alternative to Boost Performance and Style 5 Facebook App Alternatives To Improve Performance And Battery Life LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply Please enter your comment! Please enter your name here You have entered an incorrect email address! Please enter your email address here Recently Published How to find the best Antivirus For Your Computer How to make editing PDFs super-easy How To Get The iOS 11 Control Center on Your Android. Type in your username and password. 6 Click the pencil icon. Related reading: 1. It's a tab just below your cover photo. It's a tab located below your profile's information section. Flag as. Tommy Jordan 143,100 views 3:35 How to Move Photos from Mobile Uploads to Another Photo Album in Facebook - Duration: 4:01. 6. 7 Click Delete This Photo 5a02188284
how can i see all the pages i like on facebookimagenes y caritas para el chat de facebookdownload facebook application for androidfacebook status ideas like forfacebook app for ipad 5.1.1facebook video call ubuntu 12.04hack de legend online facebook 2013what code was used to write facebookfacebook smiley chat codes makeruc browser facebook mobile

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    find my way Index du Forum -> Communication & Transport -> ☼ Téléphone Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation